HOW TO USE
Take extra care when using the flat iron as it gets very hot. It is important to establish the correct temperature for your hair type prior to use to prevent over-drying or damage to the hair. To avoid confusion, start with the lowest temperature setting and increase the temperature gradually as necessary. For fine hair, use lower temperatures, while thicker hair may need to use higher temperatures.
- Always keep your hair clean and properly conditioned. TS ionic straightener is designed to quickly give your hair a straight look easily while protecting your hair from damage.
- Place the unit on a flat, hard, heat-resistant surface.
- Plug into any household (220v ~ 240v) outlet. Press and hold the on/off button for 3 seconds to switch on.
- The initial temperature setting of 180C is displayed. Select the desired temperature by pressing “+” or “-” buttons. The temperature will settle in 30 seconds.
- Press “M” button to get on the maximum temperature directly.
- To turn the device off, just press on/off button for 3 seconds. Unplug from the socket and wait for the device to cool down before storing.